Printer Offline MAC is something that can be so annoying; this is identified as an offline printing issue that will stop you to complete your documents printing procedure. Some of the technicians suggest that users can easily fight this particular mess on their own, but that can be risky at the same time.
That’s is why we have going to share the exact process which you need to perform carefully at that point of time when a message shows up where your printer says offline MAC. Give yourself time and go through this piece of the content to explore more about the same topic right away.
What to do if the Printer is Offline MAC?
Before exploring some of the best reliable solutions to overcome the Printer is the Offline MAC issue, let’s dig into all the possible reasons behind this problem, which are mentioned below in this article.
These can be Common Cause:
- If there is a network issue with your printing device, then you may face some sort of problems for sure.
- When you mistakenly change any of your printer settings, then you welcome these kinds of offline glitches.
- Damaged wire or a situation where you aren’t plugged your printer wire into the right socket, can be a reason to get various bugs while printing your documents.
- If you forget to update the Printer driver at the required frame of time, then issues like Printer says offline MAC will occur for sure.
Methods to Solve the Printer is Offline MAC
You can find several options to rectify such offline printing errors but choosing one of the best methods can be tricky as well. You need to check out all the steps and outcomes after applying the particular tricks.
- Reset your Printer on MACGo to Apple Menu and click on System Preferences
- Select Print & Fax or Print & Scan
- Go to Printers Window and make a right click then tap on Reset Printing System
- Now click on the Reset option when a new confirmation window appears
- Enter all the required details then click on OK to finish the process.
- Reseat your PC and Printer and check for the same issues, if it is still there, apply some other practices to resolve the following.
Run Printer Power Cycle
- Turn on your Printer and check is it connected to the right Wi-Fi network or not
- Now open and run the printer power cycle
- Set your Printer as a default one
- Now clear the entire print queue
- Try to reset all the services that manage your printer queue
- Disconnect and re-add your printer to your system again
- Restart both your devices and check for the same issue.
Additional things you can perform to tackle Offline Printing Issues:
Check out your Printer by following the details
- Is the printer is turned ON or not, is it displaying status lights!
- Check for the Paper slot and fix it if it jammed
- Ink Tank is full of ink or not what is the status of Toner
- Are the cables connected properly or notChange all the Printer settings by clicking on the Reset Settings option and also have a look at your electricity board as if it isn’t able to pass current to the printing device, then you may have various problems.
Ensure you are using the right version of the Printer’s software, go through these steps:
- Open MAC and go to Apple Menu then tap System Preferences
- Choose Printers and Scanners then click on Printer
- Note the driver version after clicking on the General option under Options and SuppliesYou also need to check for network settings and confirm that you are using high-speed Internet connectivity on your device.
- Troubleshoot offline printing issues while making changes in USB connection settings, to know how to scroll down:
- First of all, restart your system and check for proper cable connection.
- Now turn off both the devices (Printer and PC) and disconnect the USB cable from your computer device.
- Replace the cable if you find it damaged and again inspect it by plugging it into the preferred device.
- Now once again turn on both the devices and start printing your documents, now there is no need to ask why is my printer offline MAC.
How to Get Back Online your Printer MAC?
- Turn on the Wi-Fi connection and verify it by clicking on that particular network name
- Now look for all Wireless Diagnostics options and click on System Updates
- Choose physical hardware and make Changes with your DNS settings
- Reset MAC settings now and look for the same Printer says offline MAC error
The Final Thoughts-
After crafting this online journal, we hope that in the future, now you don’t need to ask Why is my printer offline MAC because all the vital information you get in this blog post, will surely help you to overcome printer offline MAC blunder within the least expected time.
We have gathered a wide range of facts and information in this piece of content and you usually can apply all these steps to move your printer to online mode from offline, but if you face any kind of a mess, dial a toll-free number and connect to a team of professional adepts anytime.
Just share all your requirements as per your concerns and get to find what to do if the printer is offline MAC. Feel free to get in touch with tech-savvy technicians and grab the best possible guidance right away.