Install HP Printer Drivers for Windows from 123.hp.com/setup
After initial HP printer setup and establishing a secure wireless or wired network, you must go on to download the latest printer drivers. Here's how to do it.
- Visit the HP support website 123.hp.com/setup from your system.
- You can use Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, or Internet Explorer to visit the website.
- Under “Identify you product section”, click Printer.
- Scroll down to the webpage, go to the Support section, click Download drivers.
- Enter your HP printer model name in the desired space and click Submit.
- Now, wait for the download to complete.
- Go to the Download folder, right-click on the printer installer file and click Run as administrator.
- During the printer installation process, you will be required to connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the further on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.